Delicious The Next Day Too! Easy Smooth Crepe Batter.
You can cook Delicious The Next Day Too! Easy Smooth Crepe Batter using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious The Next Day Too! Easy Smooth Crepe Batter
- You need 70 grams of Cake flour (sifted).
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- It’s 15 grams of – see hints Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 180 ml of Milk (heated to about body temperature).
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter (softened).
Delicious The Next Day Too! Easy Smooth Crepe Batter step by step
- Beat the egg in a bowl, add the sugar and salt and mix in. Don't beat any air into the mixture..
- Add the flour and mix it in. Before it's completely incorporated, add 1/3 of the milk and mix. Add the rest of the milk and mix again. Add the butter little by little as you mix the milk in..
- Pass the batter through a sieve, cover with plastic and rest in the refrigerator for at least an hour..
- Mix up the batter. Heat oil in a frying pan, and wipe out the excess oil. Spread the batter around the bottom of the frying pan rapidly while tilting it, and cook the crepe over high-medium heat..
- When the edge has browned, put the frying pan on a moistened kitchen towel and let the crepe continue cooking with the residual heat. This prevents it from burning..
- When the outside of the crepe starts to brown, flip it over using a palette knife and your hands..
- Stack up the cooked crepes on an inverted bowl. Keep cooking the crepes..
- When the last crepe is cooked, put it on a plate, and let it cool before wrapping in plastic and storing..
- Refer to"Smooth, Crispy, Fluffy Mille Crêpes" to make a "mille-feuille" or multi-layered crepe. Double the amount of batter in this recipe..